Uni Cards Recruitment 2023 Details:
Uni Cards is a new-age fintech company with a mission to change the way people interact with credit. By reimagining the existing credit products and delivering an unmatched credit experience to millions of Indians, Uni is disrupting how traditional credit card products work.
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: 1 – 3 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
What You’ll Do
- Design components by translating product requirements, breaking down projects into tasks and providing accurate estimates
- Independently come up with different solutions and extensible Low-level design. Write modular, extensible, readable and performant code
- Choose the right Data Structures, tools and tech stacks and be able to do High-Level Designing with guidance.
- Build, develop, mentor and coach junior team members
- Collaborate with teams by contributing to the shared vision and working closely with cross-functional stakeholders.
What You’ll Need
- B.Tech or M.Tech or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope.
- Extensive programming experience in any one programming language like Java,
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to work with complex business flows and deal with huge amounts of data.
- Prior work experience in an agile environment or continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI or CD)
- Experience in building robust and scalable web applications is good to have.
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply