Unisys Off Campus 2022 Details:
Unisys Off Campus 2022 | Unisys Recruitment 2022 | Associate Engineer | BE/BTech/BSc/BCA
About Unisys: Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. We build better outcomes securely for our clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Degree Required: B.E / B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
What success looks like in this role:
• Team member
• Learning processes and tools.
• Escalate issues as and when required.
• Learning an area or product. Rely on team for domain knowledge.
• Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
• Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
• Aware of requirements in area of defined tasks.
• Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
• Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
• Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
• Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debug and resolution.
• Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
• Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
• Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
• Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
You will be successful in this role if you have:
• Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
• No experience required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
• Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
• Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units and geographical regions
• Ability to communicate task information with clients
• Team Player
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
Apply Before the link Expires Unisys Off Campus 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Unisys Off Campus 2022