Unisys Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Who we are:
Unisys is a global information technology company that builds high-performance, security-centric solutions for the most digitally demanding businesses and governments on Earth. Unisys’ offerings include security software and services; digital transformation and workplace services; industry applications and services; and innovative software operating environments for high-intensity enterprise computing. Unisys builds better outcomes securely for its clients across the Government, Financial Services and Commercial markets. For more information, visit www.unisys.com.
Company Name: Unisys
Job Profile: Service Desk Associate – Fresher (International Voice Support)
Work Locations: Hyderabad, India
CTC: Not Disclosed
Job ID: REQ547033
Job Type: Full Time
Our Vision: Enhancing people’s lives through secure, reliable advanced technology.
Our Core Beliefs:
- Curiosity: We embrace the unknown and continuous learning.
- Creativity: We look past routine ways of doing things.
- Client-Centricity: Our clients’ success is our success.
- Integrity: We act ethically and honestly.
The primary role of a service desk associate is to answer customer requests for assistance by email, chat, web or over the phone. This role is crucial to ensuring customer requirements are met in terms of communication, prioritising, escalating and resolving incidents and requests.
- First point of contact for all end user reported issues or requests
- Typically provides technical support for Internal and External customers
- Responsible for providing the first-line of telephone technical support of hardware, Operating Systems, sub-systems and/or applications for customers and/or employees
- Applies basic diagnostic techniques to identify problems, investigate causes and recommend solutions to correct common failures
- Takes end to end Ownership of End User Issues till resolution and follow up as mandated by the process requirements
- Escalates complex problems to the Remote Support Engineering staff or Field Engineering
- Maintains call quality and response times as per the agreed SLA’s. Maintains records of calls and ensure all cases are updated in the system
- Support multiple clients through customer service professionalism and insight
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
You will be successful in this role if you have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good Knowledge on Operating Systems, Hardware, Networking and MS Applications
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Multitasking and coordination skills
- Excellent judgment skills to be able to properly evaluate situations and immediately provide effective solutions
- Willingness and ability to work in shifts (24 x 7)
Minimum Education Required:
- A minimum qualification any Engineering or Non-Engineering Graduates (2021 and 2022 Batch)
- Education, training and/or relevant experience equivalent to the completion of a relevant certificate course and/or relevant experience in Information Technology service delivery Relevant IT qualifications to a tertiary level
Apply Before the link Expires for Unisys Off Campus Drive Hiring.