Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
United Airlines, Inc. is a major American airline headquartered at the Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois. United operates a large domestic and international route network spanning cities large and small across the United States and all six inhabited continents.
Official Website: www.united.com
Job Profile: Associate Engineer
Experience Required: 0-1 year
Work Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Not Disclosed
United’s Digital Technology team designs, develops, and maintains massively scaling technology solutions brought to life with innovative architectures, data analytics, and digital solutions.
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
At United Airlines, we believe that inclusion propels innovation and is the foundation of all that we do. Our Shared Purpose: “Connecting people. Uniting the world.” drives us to be the best airline for our employees, customers, and everyone we serve, and we can only do that with a truly diverse and inclusive workforce. Our team spans the globe and is made up of diverse individuals all working together with cutting-edge technology to build the best airline in the history of aviation.
With multiple employee-run “Business Resource Group” communities and world-class benefits like health insurance, parental leave, and space available travel, United is truly a one-of-a-kind place to work that will make you feel welcome and accepted. Come join our team and help us make a positive impact on the world.
Job overview and responsibilities
We are looking for a B.Tech Graduates(CS/IT) with good programming knowledge of atleast 1 language like C, C++, Java etc or Salesforce Engineer with 0-1 year of salesforce development experience.
As an Associate Software Engineer you would largely be involved in:
- Design, build, test, assemble, support and configure application using Salesforce.
- Understand business drivers that will impact performance and deliver software to those expectations
- Bake technology trends into solutions; Participate in the development of automation solutions, new functionality and technologies and integrate them in existing solutions
- Get trained/self-learn new skill(Salesforce admin/Development) quickly.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
This position is offered on local terms and conditions. Expatriate assignments and sponsorship for employment visas, even on a time-limited visa status, will not be awarded
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer Science/IT
- 0-1 Years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science/ IT
- Practical knowledge of any programming languages like C, C++, Java, etc.
- Ability to anticipate and resolve business issues with agility.
- Multi-disciplinary and versatile with the aptitude to learn and apply new skills faster.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills and proficient in verbal and communication skills.
- Deliver code, to time and quality expectations and participate in peer reviews.
- Take ownership of the successful implementation of the solution.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization, including management and end-users.
- Self -starter who takes initiative and is proactive
- Exhibit written and spoken English fluency
- 0.5-1 years of experience with Lightning Component development
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce application architecture, Governor’s limit, and development components such as Visual Force, Aura, LWC, SOQL, Apex Classes and Triggers, JQuery, APIs, Flows, Approval process, etc.
- Knowledge of Angular JS framework/SSIS/ SQL.
- Airlines industry experience
Apply Before the link Expires for United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for United Airlines Off Campus Drive 2023