Veeva Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
About the job
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation . As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer – Test Automation
Company Name: Veeva Systems
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Experience Required: Freshers
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA/ME/MTech
Do you dream about being part of a team with the talent, passion, and financial backing to build top-notch, industry-changing cloud-based applications and platforms? At Veeva, we build enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in pharmaceuticals, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries, enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our products empower our customers in the fight against global pandemics like COVID-19.Veeva Systems is expanding its global footprint with a new development centre in Hyderabad, India. This emerging and growing branch of Veeva is looking for Software Engineer, Test Automation for multiple positions to expand global quality & release engineering efforts. You will be working on cutting-edge technologies such as Cucumber, AWS(EC2, S3, Workspace), Visual Regression & DevOps Tools, playing a pivotal role in developing/maintaining automating tests to support our ever-growing suite of regression tests. The ideal candidate will be highly technical, motivated, and can work without too much supervision.
What You’ll Do
- Learn and understand features of Veeva Vault platform and applications
- Perform automation feasibility analysis of assigned test cases
- Develop and maintain automation scripts (API and UI)
- Work on CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA) on a daily basis
- Communicating status and working with onshore managers and team leads
- 1+ years of experience in software test automation
- Strong knowledge in Java, Object-Oriented Methodologies
- Knowledge with Agile/Scrum development methodologies (preferably in an onshore /offshore model)
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s in Mathematics or Computer Science/Applications or similar field
Nice to Have
- Familiar with automated UI test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber)
- Experience working in the life sciences and health care industry
- Experience working for a product-based company
- Participation in code hackathons and other open source community activities
- Good working knowledge in CI/CD tools (Git, Jenkins, JIRA).
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health insurance with generous coverage limits
- Fixed cash bonus
- Allowance for wellness & fitness programs
- Winter break
Apply Before the link Expires for Veeva Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.