Verifone Off Campus Details:
About Verifone: For more than 30 years Verifone has established a remarkable record of leadership in the electronic payment technology industry. Verifone has one of the leading electronic payment solutions brands and is one of the largest providers of electronic payment systems worldwide.
Verifone has a diverse, dynamic and fast paced work environment in which employees are focused on results and have opportunities to excel. We take pride in the fact that we work with leading retailers, merchants, banks, and third party partners to invent and deliver innovative payments solution around the world. We strive for excellence in our products and services, and are obsessed with customer happiness. Across the globe, Verifone employees are leading the payments industry through experience, innovation, and an ambitious spirit. Whether it’s developing the next platform of secure payment systems or searching for new ways to bring electronic payments to new markets, the team at Verifone is dedicated to the success of our customers, partners and investors. It is this passion for innovation that drives each one of our employees for personal and professional success.
Company Name: Verifone
Job Profile: Software Development Engineer
Company Name: Verifone
Company Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: BE/BTech/MCA
Experience Required: 0-1 Yrs
Position Summary for Verifone Off Campus:
The position of Software Developer is responsible for developing software, creating and executing designs for small sets of new functionality. Besides good programming skills, the role demands good knowledge of design patterns. The one personifying this role will be expected to work in a fast-paced multi-dimensional work environment and must possess excellent inter-personal, written, and verbal communication skills. Sense of urgency, Self-motivation, accountability and commitment are some of the desired attributes.
- Works to achieve results. Clarifies what is expected and then gets on with the task.W
- Works to get the task done on time, to the correct standard and within general operating hours.
- Works to ‘get it right’ first time, every time.
- Seeks out opportunities to improve own and team performance.
- Uses common sense or past experience to identify potential improvements in products, processes or services and is prepared to accept change.
- Demonstrates initiative when dealing with clients and problems.
- Monitors and follows up outstanding issues.
- Checks own work to ensure standards and set guidelines is adhered to.
- Sound programming concepts and skills.
- Ability to understand designs.
- Ability to work in cross cultural environment.
- Fast learning curve
- Self-motivated and accountable
- Should possess excellent communication skills to interact with various stakeholders of the project.
- Effectively apply critical thinking and analytical skills to solve issues at hand
- Good team player
Key Responsibilities for Verifone Off Campus:
- Develops software in C++ following the company’s coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes.
- Utilizes software engineering tools such as configuration management systems, build processes, and debuggers in the software development process.
- Creates and executes designs for small sets of new functionality as part of a software project.
- Collaborates and adds value through participation in peer code reviews, providing comments and suggestions.
- Provides reliable solutions to a variety of problems using sound problem solving techniques.
- Performs technical root cause analysis and outlines corrective action for given Problems.
- Works collaboratively and professionally with other Verifone associates in cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- Apply a sense of urgency, commitment and focus on the right priorities in developing solutions in a timely fashion.
- Review product and/or application information including manuals and brochures for technical accuracy.
- Perform other duties as necessary.
Education And Qualification/Skills And Competencies for Verifone Off Campus:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Engineering Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent
- Should have a sound C / C++ programming skills.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOAD and design patterns
- Should possess good analytical and trouble shooting skills
- Should be familiar with Agile development methodologies
- Should have an excellent communication ability in written and spoken English
- Experience in software application development, preferably experience in Industry Specific Solutions (like payment) is desirable
- Exposure to Python and Perl is desirable
- Should be comfortable with UML
- Good knowledge of development best practices. Preferably Agile methodologies
Work Experience: 0-1 years of software development experience
Apply Before the link Expires for Verifone Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Verifone Off Campus