Veritas Freshers Recruitment Details:
About VERITAS: Veritas solves what no one else can. With an industry-leading product portfolio, we offer proven, modern, and integrated technology that brings together availability, protection, and insights. Our Veritas Enterprise Data Services Platform addresses current and future data issues end-to-end – keeping mission-critical workloads highly available, protecting data everywhere, and providing insights to optimize costs and maintain regulatory readiness.
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Experience Required: Experienced/ Freshers
Work Locations: Pune
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech
Job Description: As an Associate Software Engineer, you will help shape the innovation agenda to a growing and profitable organization. Whatever the emphasis may be, you can be assured that you’re working on various aspects to protect the world’s information! By applying, you will be considered for all software engineering opportunities across Veritas’ many engineering teams. If you would like to play a part in the success of a leading “Information Management” company, then this opportunity is for you!
Job Role: Software Development Engineer – dive deep into coding with a team of programming experts to design Veritas’s next generation of information management solutions.
Additional roles may include artificial intelligence/machine learning, research, web development, front-end and user interface.
Basic Qualifications required for Veritas Freshers Recruitment:
- Graduating with a Bachelor’s in Computer Science OR Computer Engineering
- Master the fundamentals of programming and/or debugging skills in C++, C #, and/or Java, Java script and AngularJS
- Skills in scripting languages such as Perl, Python or Ruby on Rails
- Working knowledge of API fundamentals and best practices
- Skills with Office Application Suite Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Visio, both in use and automation
- Knowledge of databases and SQL or Mobile development experience on iOS and Objective-C
- Knowledge of operating Systems: LINUX/UNIX· Object Oriented Language· Agile Process
- Strong problem solving and organizational skills
Preferred Qualifications for Veritas Freshers Recruitment:
- Knowledge and experience with OpenStack, Hadoop or Cassandra
- Experience in one or more of the following monitoring and logging tools: Zabbix, Nagios, Ganglia, Cacti, collectd, Logstash, Graphite, Cepmon/Esper
- Ability to collaborate with various teams to implement innovative and viable solutions for commercial product and internal tool user interfaces
- Ability to communicate and collaborate among cross-functional teams in a multinational environment
- Experience working with tools like Jasmine, Karma, Gulp, Grunt and Protractor
- Experience in Agile development methodologies including unit testing and TDD (test-driven development)
- Working knowledge of delivering into cloud based environments using standard CI/CD tools (Jenkins, Artifactory, Spinnaker, SonarQube) and best practices
- Knowledge of cloud IaaS/PaaS and Micro services design a plus.