Verizon Looking To Hire Freshers For Engineer Details:
About Verizon: Verizon is one of the world’s leading providers of technology and communications services, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our shared ambition to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
Official Website: www.verizon.com
Job Profile: Engr I-Software Development
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad, India
We are looking for bright, talented developers to kick start their career here at Verizon India. This position – which is part of the Verizon India Campus Program – will give you a chance to channel your drive and enthusiasm while learning from the best minds in the industry. You’ll be front and center, hands-on and contributing your creative energy to high-impact projects from the moment you arrive throughout your career with Verizon India. You will take part in meaningful work and real-life projects within the organization that will help you grow both professionally and personally throughout the program.
- Designing, developing and implementing software applications/systems.
- Producing system and user documentation during the development of systems.
- Assisting in the day-to-day support and maintenance of software systems.
- Assisting in the implementation and integration of third-party applications.
- Assisting in the development of managerial initiatives.
Where you’ll be working…
In this hybrid role, you’ll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
What we’re looking for…
You are a motivated self-starter. Never satisfied with the status quo, you’re always trying to beat a personal best. You thrive in a fast-paced environment where new challenges come up every day. You are flexible, dependable and work well in varying environments. Learning quickly is personally rewarding and inspires you to take smart risks.
You will need to have:
- Bachelor’s/Dual Degree in the field of Computer Engineering/ Information Technology or a related major with an expected completion date in the year 2022.
Even better if you have:
- Strong analytical skills.
- Communication skills.
- Leadership and presentation skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a fast-moving, team environment.
- Proficienct Experiencein MS Office Suite of Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience with some of the following technologies and disciplines:
- Computer programming, Coding, and Project Management experience.
Apply Before the link Expires for Verizon Looking To Hire Freshers For Engineer.