Vertiv Off Campus Freshers Recruitment Details:
At Vertiv, we solve the most important challenges facing today’s data centres, communication networks, and commercial facilities. Our priority is keeping our customers’ businesses running without interruption.
As a technology company, innovation is our passion. We’re on a mission to shape the future with a portfolio of next-generation critical power, thermal management, and digital infrastructure solutions and services that extend from the cloud to the edge of the network.
As a team member at Vertiv, you will be part of a full-cycle, Agile and diverse team that takes pride in what we do. We are looking for forward-thinking engineers who want to be challenged and are interested in solving customers’ most pressing technical needs through electrical, mechanical, firmware, manufacturing, and systems engineering.
Job Profile: Associate Engineer – FEA
Degree Required: M.E/M.Tech
Experience Required: 1 – 2 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
Analysis center of excellence has an immediate opening for an Associate Engineer – FEA who will be responsible for performing Finite Element Analysis for system and component levels using ANSYS. Engineer needs to perform all aspects of structural designing, which involve the use of linear static analysis, Non-linear Seismic analysis & vibration analysis. The engineer should be able to execute the base design analysis, interpret the results and suggest design modifications to meet all the design requirements. This position will be located at Vertiv Global Engineering Center, Pune, India.
- Must have Full Time ME / MTech. with specialization in Machine Design/ Aerospace/ Production from a reputed Institute.
- Undergone Solid mechanics/FEM/Strength of Material/Mechanical Vibration during the masters.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of analysis experience in ANSYS Workbench with modelling experience in Space Claim / Design Modeler.
- Able to prepare good quality Shell meshing & having knowledge of creating a solid mesh. Ability to do connections and integration (Weld/Bolt/contacts etc.)
- Comfortable in working with Creo/Pro-E for model checking.
- Should be able to Interpret analysis results for base design and suggest modification.
- Knowledge in Linear, Non-Linear Analysis, Vibration Analysis, and Seismic Analysis using ANSYS Software.
- Knowledge of telecommunication and electrical products will be added advantage.
- Excellent command of the English language, Willingness to learn, good analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Good hands-on with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Apply Before the link Expires for Vertiv Off Campus Freshers Recruitment.