Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022 | Vestas Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Junior Analyst | Any Graduates
About Company: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
Job Profile: Junior Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Experience Required: Freshers (0-2 years)
Job Description for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022:
Digitalization & Process Team is an off-shore team functioning under the Digitalization and Automation department within Global Procurement. We are responsible for managing source-to-pay and other procurement support processes, and providing technical and operational support to key system platforms such as SAP Ariba. Since our team consists of subject matter experts, we also support different project initiatives related to digitalization and automation, and engage with the different Category Teams, Regional Procurement Organizations, and Group & Regional Finance in driving global implementation and continuous improvement
Responsibilities for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022
- Primarily responsible for supporting the SAP Ariba Cloud solution within the Procure to Pay process with focus on Ariba Network / SAP Business Network
- Understanding the integration between Ariba and SAP ECC Materials Management to Finance, and Accounts Payable/Vendor Invoice Management modules• Strong understanding of procure to pay, source to contract, category management, and vendor management best practices
- Liaison between users and suppliers
- Reviews and evaluates existing and proposed systems, solutions, and business processes and devises or modifies processes and procedures for solving business problems by providing recommendations for process and technology solution improvements
- Troubleshoots complex integrated issues and is able to resolve issues within time-sensitive deadlines
- Designs Ariba reports and/or dashboards to provide better visibility into key business processes
- Develops tests for SAP Ariba modules, components, and sub-components, performing post-implementation analysis throughout system landscape to ensure accuracy in areas affected by system development
- Analyzes new updates released by SAP Ariba
- Provides support to one or more functional areas, components, and/or sub-components of SAP Ariba
- Prepare effective written and oral communications, reports, instructions and presentations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or a related field
- Minimum 0-2 years of working experience supporting Ariba Network / SAP Business Network (buyer-side) modules such as Commerce Automation and Supply Chain Collaboration
- Working knowledge of systems integration points for SAP Ariba and SAP ERP
- Strong data analysis and/or process mapping skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to successfully interact with a wide variety of stakeholders;
- RequiredStrong problem solving skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Ability to facilitate communication between business, external vendors, technical teams.
Apply Before the link Expires for Vestas Off Campus Drive 2022.