Visa is a world leader in digital payments, facilitating more than 215 billion payments transactions between consumers, merchants, financial institutions and government entities across more than 200 countries and territories each year. Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, convenient, reliable and secure payments network, enabling individuals, businesses and economies to thrive.
Job Profile: Associate Technical Support Analyst
Work Location: Bangalore, India
Job Type: Full-time
Experience Required: 6 Months+
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Cybersource Enterprise relies on its operation support individuals to work with issuers, acquirers, processors, and merchants worldwide to develop and deliver the support model for Visa Inc. This includes day-to-day operations support, application support, and remediation support which affects customers in a real-time production environment.
This is an individual contributor role responsible for solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions. This role serves as a technical/functional specialist and works independently with guidance only in the most complex situations.
- Work in the Visa Command Center monitoring the Cybersource Enterprise real-time production services
- Gain a solid understanding of the role a payment solution provider holds in the online payment industry and leverage this knowledge to troubleshoot internal and external incidents
- Lead technical bridges and interact with both technical staff and management during the incident and change management process
- The ability to identify follow-up items and areas for improvement and propose solutions
- Provide support for mission-critical applications and execute procedures to resolve incidents.
- Ensure the incident management process is followed and all communication requirements are met.
- Support applications in a Linux environment and troubleshoot network, database, and system issues that are often not well documented.
- This could include using basic scripting skills to generate log output based on support requests and incidents
- Investigate incidents and provide root cause analysis based on application behavior and log data
- Gauge the scope and criticality of impact and take the appropriate actions to handle the situation
- Interact with second-level teams, development teams, Product Support teams, and Customer Support teams to ensure incidents are closed out and impact is communicated per the process in place
- Monitor both systems and network performance through various industry standard and custom tools
- Open and update trouble tickets and answer internal and external phone calls.
- Interact with 3rd party service providers to resolve incidents and provide root cause analysis
- Review change activates and upcoming maintenance periods and coordinates with staff to cover the activities. Identify and raise concerns with upcoming changes to management and senior support teams
- Identify gaps in existing processes and procedures and work with management and technical teams to propose and implement a solution.
- Create and update operating procedure and training documentation as needed
- Recycle and validate Linux services as needed
- Work with little supervision and assist multiple teams in day to day activities
- Provide guidance and training to staff members
- Review and identify areas for improvement within documented procedures and work with management to implement changes
This is an on-site position. An on-site position must be consistently performed at an assigned Visa office location and require daily commute to the office location.
• Minimum of 6 months of work experience or a Bachelor’s Degree
• Experience in a Linux environment
Apply Before the link Expires for Visa Is Hiring For Associate Technical Support Analyst Role