VMware Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
VMware Recruitment 2023: VMware, Inc. is a subsidiary of Dell Technologies that provides cloud computing and platform virtualization software and services. It was the first commercially successful company to virtualize the x86 architecture.
Official Website: www.vmware.com
Job Profile: Technical Support Engineer – Storage & Networking Technology
Work Location: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience: Entry Level
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech in Computers/ Electrical/ Electronics Engineering.
- As a Technical Support Engineer, we will take your current expertise and expand your storage knowledge to new heights! You could soon be partnering with our customers to troubleshoot, understand, and overcome challenges in their storage environments.
- We start with enhancing your current knowledge! We want you to be confident, ready, and capable of working through technical challenges. From Day 1 your education will be a focus. In Depth and relevant training will see you successful with customers and earning VMware’s vaunted professional certificates.
- Once onboarding is completed you will be partnered with team members that have deep technical knowledge and deliver exceptional customer experience.
- This gives you the opportunity to learn from the best of the best. All before you manage your first customer interaction solo!
- As your skills expand you will be introduced to additional storage products and supporting technologies, work closely with senior technical team members to drive product improvements, mentor new team members, and work with our most elite customers.
- VMware knows the world is always moving forward. We move with it. We strive to not only make you an expert but keep you there. Continuous training, career development, and a focus on providing superior customer support makes sure you are always growing and ready to exceed the customers expectation for support delivery.
- Expanding on your current storage fundamentals and integrating your knowledge to VMware products.
- Being highly communicative and willing to learn and practice new communication methods.
- Able to apply logic to a situation and able to work creatively when information may be disjointed or missing.
- Provide World Class Support to our customers.
- Partner with Engineering teams, field teams, customer success teams to provide wholistic and meaningful solutions.
- Sharing your knowledge. Be it with Knowledge Base articles, developing micro trainings for peers and customers, partnering with peers or spending time with a customer to increase their knowledge of VMware products.
- Work in an environment of trust, on-going development, and coaching, where you are empowered to develop and achieve success, surrounded, and supported by a team of highly skilled engineers and supported by a leadership
Apply Before the link Expires for VMware Off Campus Freshers Recruitment 2023.