Volvo Cars Looking To Hire For Associate Software Engineer Details:
Volvo Cars is a Swedish multinational manufacturer of luxury vehicles headquartered in Torslanda, Gothenburg. The company manufactures SUVs, station wagons, and sedans. The company’s main marketing arguments are safety and its Swedish heritage and design
Company Name: Volvo
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Experience Required: 1 -6 years
Work Location: Bangalore
Last Date To Apply: 31 December 2022
Position Description for Volvo Cars Looking To Hire For Associate Software Engineer
Solution Delivery Unit Commercial Solutions:
Solution delivery Unit Commercial Solutions “Market and Sell Total Offer/Deliver & Develop Customer Loyalty” is a global unit within IT Services. The mission of the unit is to ensure that the Volvo Group´s IT solutions and IT projects within the area of Commercial Solutions are managed in an optimal way.
Solution Centre VTM&S:
The Solution Centre VTM&S is the function within Solution delivery Unit Commercial Solutions that is managing delivery responsibilities for core solutions for the sub-portfolios Prospect & customer management, Complete Offer, and Sales Order Planning. The function has full responsibility for runtime (cost, quality of service) and for the delivery of projects.
The function is staffed with its own resources including experts in the corresponding Commercial Solutions area. The function is supporting roadmap design and long-term plan in its area and is responsible to drive deliveries according to the global solutions agenda.
Role mission & context:
As an associate software engineer, you will be working with the Development, Implementation, and Maintenance of applications, using .Net technologies.
In this role, you will be reporting to the Chapter Lead .Net India.
- Develop and test features according to the requirement, using appointed tools and technologies, keeping in mind quality, cost, and timeline.
- Coordinate and cooperate with multiple stakeholders like Business Analysts, Architects, other developers, Solution leaders, and Delivery managers.
- Actively participate during requirement collection and system analysis phase, along with Business Analysts and Architects.
- Work with low-level design and impact analysis to introduce new changes.
- Follow all coding/testing guidelines and best practices.
- Build, release and deploy on test environments.
- Branching from and merging to version control systems like TFS and GIT.
- Support implementations/Rollouts of new/old features in non-prod/Prod environments.
- Support and fix production issues.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree (BE/B.Tech/MCA)
- Hands-on experience with MVC.
- Knowledge of SOLID principles and Design Patterns.
- Very good knowledge on OOPS concepts and SOLID principles
- Experience in Test driven development. Xunit/ nunit /any other testing framework.
- Strong skills in Microsoft SQL language.
- Good knowledge and experience writing and using unit tests
- Value add: Microservices architecture, Angular(2 and above), .NET 6.0, Python, DevOps, and Azure technologies.
- Eager to work with new technologies and processes.
- Must have excellent communication & presentation skills.
- You can navigate with ease in a multi-cultural, distributed environment and actively cooperate with various stakeholders
- You focus strongly on quality and you have a personal drive to reach objectives and targets
- You have a strong customer focus
- Continuous improvement is your nature and you can drive changes
- Complete proficiency in English is a requirement.
- The availability to travel occasionally is based on project requirements.
Apply Before the link Expires for Volvo Cars Looking To Hire For Associate Software Engineer