Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Volvo Group Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
About the Company:
Do you want to be part of a global organisation leading the development of the
Volvo Group’s connected services and solutions? For us “connected for efficiency, sustainability and safety” is much more than a tag-line. If this sounds interesting to you, keep on reading!
At Volvo Group Connected Solutions we work at the forefront of connectivity with data from over 1 000 000 Volvo Group customer assets. Together with customers, partners and the Volvo Group we create real value, not only for our customers but also for society at large.
Official Website: www.volvo.com
Job Profile: Application Support Engineer
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: 0 – 2 Years
This is us, your new colleagues
As you can imagine, keeping track of over 1 000 000 connected customer assets rolling around the world is indeed a challenge. Now ponder, that vehicles in a few years will be autonomous – and you’ve got the challenge of your life. Our Technology team manages the development and maintenance of our global connectivity platform – and your experience is needed.
We are now looking for a Application Support within Quality and Support Function, selected candidate will be part of Support function based out of Bengaluru, India supporting all our Global solution deliveries.
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
- Monitor VGCS Applications and Solution services.
- Be available and communicate with end users via telephone and email
- Respond to and handle calls by phone or email in a professional and efficient manner
- Attend to functional and technical questions and issues that arise within the applications supported
- Register and diagnose every call/mail in case management tool by following predefined policies and procedures
- Follow up and seek solutions for application issues – follow ups with End users, Business and with different support teams
- Be responsible for effectively and efficiently managing the relationship with end users
- Follow defined escalation path for unresolved issues
- Take necessary actions to expedite the resolution process
- Provide or communicate the appropriate solution to the customer in a timely manner
- Adhere to predefines SLAs
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- Excellent spoken and written skill in English
- 0-2 years of Technical Support/Application support experience
- Working knowledge on executing/writing basic SQL queries
- Basic programming skills in any technology
- Open to work in shifts – 24×7
- Excellent communication, phone etiquettes and interpersonal skills
- Self-initiative, pro-active, hardworking, good attitude and be a team player
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply