Walmart Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
Fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience and our associates are at the heart of it. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and create a career you’re proud of.
Job Role Process Specialist
Qualification Any degree
Experience 0 -1 Year
Salary Best in Industry
Job Location Bangalore
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
About Global People Team:
The Global People Team is a fast-growing team of over 300+ talented professionals currently spread across several Centers of Excellence including, Total Rewards, Talent Architecture, People Operations, Data Analytics & Insights, and Talent Acquisition. All these teams are co-located in India, working closely with their global counterparts. Our teams work as a globally distributed but tightly integrated network that is transforming the People landscape of the Fortune 1 company.
The Global People Team is driving change through faster cycle times, improved capabilities, deep domain expertise, and a high-quality talent hub. We are keen to bring in high-potential talent to be a part of this exciting journey of ‘accelerating enterprise transformation’ and achieving greatness. Come on, join us to make a difference!
The People Services team is a dynamic and multi-functional team spanning across several pillars like Contact Center, Data Administration, Recruiting Services, Unemployment Claims, Canada HR alongside critical support teams like Transaction Support, Integrations, Quality Assurance, People Analytics & Reporting and Workday Configuration. This Bangalore based team collaborates and works together with our colleagues based out of Charlotte (North Carolina) and Bentonville (Arkansas) creating benchmarks around customer service delivery and a superior associate experience.
Our speed, accuracy, on-time delivery of associate centric solutioning enables us to create the right mix of performance and agility in our daily operations. Our focus continues to bring in bright and fresh talents thereby ensuring a high-octane culture. Ready to jump in and be a part of this team?
What you’ll do:
- Ability to successfully operate in high tempo and multi-task, adhering to rigid deadlines
- Independent thinking skills in pinpointing issues and strategizing appropriate solutions related to Unemployment Claims
- High ethical standards and professionalism
- Self-motivated with high level of initiative, team player and positive attitude
Other Skills Required:
– Proficiency with Microsoft Office PC applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
What you’ll bring:
- 0-1 years’ experience in human resources or related field.
- Analyzes and Interprets data to support Global Shared Services by, identifying analysis and reporting requirements gathering and synthesizing data utilizing systems and tools to pull information (for example, Teradata, First Strike, Hadoop, global inventory system, SAP, Global Supplier Management Tool, INMAR, InfoPath, E-clinical works (ECW), ERR, MapPoint);
- Reviewing data results to ensure accuracy; and testing systems to ensure data integrity.
- Supports business processes for Global Shared Services (for example, cash applications, master data management, reporting, audit) by, gathering necessary information from internal and external sources; organizing and compiling data from multiple sources into one format;
Apply Before the Link Expires for Walmart Freshers Recruitment 2023
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply