Walmart Global Tech Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
We’re a tech powerhouse that innovates for the world’s largest retailer – Walmart. Since our inception, we’ve been dedicated to bringing about customer delight and convenience, on a global scale. Our technology-first products and solutions cater to millions of customers’ needs while saving them time and money.
Company Name: Walmart Global Tech India
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Job Profile: SOFTWARE ENGINEER II
Experience Required: Freshers
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales.
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities.
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you’ll do.
- Everyone has data, but the sheer volume of data at Walmart can be limitless. In the Data Engineering team, we help Walmart manage this data by building pipelines and data lakes to prepare big data for analysis and unlocking actionable insights in real-time.
- We also use cross-departmental data and machine learning to build a holistic view of true profitability, saving millions of dollars across item categories and geographies while assisting our leadership in making better decisions faster.
What You’ll Do:
- You will have to work in a team of developers writing codes to build one of the these systems but not limited to : The largest private customer database, master data for Item, Supply Chain to support our online and offline channels, Mobile development to enhance user experience for our associates, Complex security frameworks and cryptology suites, Integration layer to interface with suppliers and B2B partners, World’s largest private cloud, Large Scale distributed Systems, Service Oriented Architecture, High Performance, Scalable and Reliable Systems & Massive in-memory databases.
What You’ll Bring:
- You are currently pursuing a bachelor’s / master’s or an equivalent degree in engineering and are to graduate in 2023.
- You have scored a combined aggregate score of 7 or above across all semesters
- You possess an extremely sound understanding of the basic areas of Computer Science such as Data Structures, Algorithms, Object Oriented Programming and Design
- You have a good command of any one programming language – C/C++/Java.You have strong problem-solving, analytical, decision-making and excellent communication with interpersonal skills.
- You pay attention to details and are able to interpret data and trends, diagnose problems, and formulate effective action plans to resolve issues.
- You are self-driven and motivated with entrepreneurial passion and a desire to work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment with varied responsibilities.
Apply Before the link Expires for Walmart Global Tech Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.