Walmart India Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Analyst Role
Fifty years ago, Sam Walton started a single mom-and-pop shop and transformed it into the world’s biggest retailer. Since those founding days, one thing has remained consistent: our commitment to helping our customers save money so they can live better. Today, we’re reinventing the shopping experience and our associates are at the heart of it. You’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of retail, improving millions of lives around the world. This is that place where your passions meet purpose. Join our family and create a career you’re proud of.
Job Profile: Analyst I
Work Location: Gurgaon
Salary: Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0-2 Years
Degree Required: Any Graduate
Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans by providing expert advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices; supporting and aligning efforts to meet customer and business needs; and building commitment for perspectives and rationales. Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders; identifying business needs; determining and carrying out necessary processes and practices; monitoring progress and results; recognizing and capitalizing on improvement opportunities; and adapting to competing demands, organizational changes, and new responsibilities. Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity by incorporating these into the development and implementation of business plans; using the Open Door Policy; and demonstrating and assisting others with how to apply these in executing business processes and practices.
What you’ll do…
- Managing the supplier onboarding activities including requalification and any subsequent exit management of suppliers.
- Manage supplier onboarding activities which includes:
- New vendor setup
- Contract renew (requalification)
- Work with MDM for vendor status change
- Handle vendor termination
- Digital Signatures – Send contractual documents for Walmart and vendor signature
- Validate different documents from vendor for onboarding / requalification process
- Act as a bridge between vendor and business for smooth execution of process
We are a one-stop shop for all mission-critical services that are both high-quality and low-cost. Our team is responsible for a variety of priorities, including solving complex problems for all of our stakeholders across the board by providing world-class services such as Source to Contract, Procure to Pay for Goods Not for Resale, Business Intelligence & Robotic Process Automation, Networking, and Pre & Post Payment Audits.
What you’ll do:
- Exposure to other Procure to Pay systems
- Work experience in Supplier On boarding Process
- MS Office
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
- 0 – 2 years of work experience in Procure to Pay operations
- Exposure to SAP and other Procurement systems would be ideal.
- Proficient in Excel
Apply Before the link Expires for Walmart India Off Campus Freshers Hiring As Analyst.