Walmart Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
About Walmart Global Tech: Imagine working in an environment where one line of code can make life easier for hundreds of millions of people. That’s what we do at Walmart Global Tech. We’re a team of software engineers, data scientists, cybersecurity expert’s and service professionals within the world’s leading retailer who make an epic impact and are at the forefront of the next retail disruption. People are why we innovate, and people power our innovations. We are people-led and tech-empowered. We train our team in the skillsets of the future and bring in experts like you to help us grow. We have roles for those chasing their first opportunity as well as those looking for the opportunity that will define their career. Here, you can kickstart a great career in tech, gain new skills and experience for virtually every industry, or leverage your expertise to innovate at scale, impact millions and reimagine the future of retail.
Job Profile: Technology Services Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: 0-1 Year
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Chennai
Our team collaborates with Walmart International, which has over 5,900 retail units operating outside of the United States under 55 banners in 26 countries including Africa, Argentina, Canada, Central America, Chile, China, India, Japan, and Mexico, to name a few.
What you’ll do:
- You will co-ordinate and take the role of a Production System Monitoring Engineer for SAP systems
- You will monitor the health and functionality of several SAP systems, and raise alarms as defined in SOP
- You will create reports to help business in decision making
- You will be responsible to create and track the incidents and provide necessary information until resolution
- You will be responsible to adhere to the SLAs defined in the support structure
- You will also work closely with a team of system monitoring associates, L3/L4 support consultants and you will play a role in smooth operations of production
- This position will require to work in shifts as needed to support the International markets
What you’ll bring:
- 0-1years of experience. Should possess minimum 2-3 months of SAP training / hands-on experience
- Strong problem solving and reasoning skills
- Good awareness of basic SAP concepts
- Good communication skills. Must be willing to work from Chennai and willing to work in a 24/7 team.
Apply Before the link Expires for Walmart Off Campus Drive Hiring.