Weir Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
We are Weir. And the growing world depends on us. It depends on us constantly reinventing. Quickly adapting. Continually finding better, faster, more sustainable ways to access the resources it needs to thrive. And it depends on each and every one of us doing the best work of our lives. It’s a big challenge – but it’s exciting. And it’s one we can’t wait to be part of.
Official Website: www.global.weir
Job Profile: Engineer Trainee – Digital
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Bangalore
Purpose of Role:
Engineer trainee role at Weir EnSci brings new talent to Digital Group. Opportunities to learn and grow in diverse set areas and domains including but not limited to Front end UI and Backend API development, Azure DevOps and platform services etc. This role contributes to innovative solutions and bringing new ideas to work
Why choose Weir:
Be part of a global organization dedicated to building a better future: At Weir, the growing world depends on us. It depends on us constantly reinventing, quickly adapting and continually finding better, faster, more sustainable ways to access the resources it needs to thrive. And it depends on each of us doing the best work of our lives. It’s a big challenge – but it is exciting.
An opportunity to grow your own way: Everything moves fast in the dynamic world of Weir. This creates opportunities for us to take on new challenges, explore new areas, learn, progress and excel. Best of all, there is no set path that our people must take. Instead, everyone is given the support and freedom to tailor-make their own career and do the best work of their lives.
Feel empowered to be yourself and belong: Weir is a welcoming, inclusive place, where each individual’s contribution is recognized and all employees are encouraged to innovate, collaborate and be themselves. We continually focus on people and their wellbeing. We believe in fairness and choose to be honest, transparent and authentic in everything we do.
- Should be ready learn and enterprise level software development.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities through prioritising and managing time efficiently.
- Flexible and adaptive to different environments and culture
- Excellent analytical skills and logical thinking Good verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to learn and explore new arenas and technologies
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
Safety First: Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviors in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
Any equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered for candidates that have the ability to perform the objectives above.
- Candidate with 0-3 years of experience in Software development Fresh Graduate Engineer passed out of university in 2022 would be an ideal fit for this position.
- Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech in CS/IS/IT.
- Academic Score: Engineering CGPA 7.5 and above and 12th & 10th – 80%
- Good knowledge of software development using C# and .net core technologies.
- Good understanding API development using .net core, Azure Functions and Postman.
- Knowledge or experience on Azure Cloud will be a huge advantage.
Apply Before the link Expires for Weir Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.