Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Wells Fargo is committed to building an inclusive, sustainable recovery for all through a focus on opening pathways to economic advancement, championing quality, affordable homes, empowering small businesses to thrive, and enabling a just, low-carbon economy.
Official Website: www.wellsfargo.com
Job Profile: Engineering Associate
Experience Required: Freshers ( 0 – 2 Years)
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore
About Wells Fargo India
enables global talent capabilities for Wells Fargo Bank NA , by supporting business lines and staff functions across Technology, Operations, Risk, Audit, Process Excellence, Automation and Product, Analytics and Modeling. We are operating in Hyderabad, Bengaluru and Chennai locations
Information and Cyber Security (ICS) is part of Wells Fargo’s Technology organization. Wells Fargo views ICS as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, Information & Cyber Security team (ICS) protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws
Wells Fargo views information security as enabling lines of business to mitigate information security risk in accordance with our risk appetite. Through a framework that addresses policy, process, operations, people, and technology, Information Security protects our infrastructure, company data, and customer assets while ensuring alignment with applicable regulations and laws.Our vision is to provide Wells Fargo with world-leading cyber security risk management.
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Engineering Associate. You will be part of Identity Access Management (IAM) project team delivering provisioning and reconciliation capability solution. Will involve in configuration and development to support project initiatives.
Required Qualifications, International:
Experience in Technology Engineering and Solutions, or equivalent demonstrated through one or a combination of the following: work experience, training, military experience, education
- working knowledge on Java and Oops concept.
- Should have Knowledge of REST APIs or webservice.
- Ability to write java code with guidance of senior Team members.
- Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Bachelors Technology /Engineering.
- Demonstrated collaboration and teamwork skills.
- Knowledge on operating systems and relational database management systems such Linux, Tomcat, Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Familiarity with software life cycle methodologies
- Strong passion, ability, and desire to learn new knowledge
- Emotional intelligence – Ability to strike the right balance of leading and listening.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wells Fargo Off Campus Drive 2023.