Western Digital Off Campus Recruitment Details:
At Western Digital, our vision is to power global innovation and push the boundaries of technology to make what you thought was once impossible, possible.
At our core, Western Digital is a company of problem solvers. People achieve extraordinary things given the right technology. For decades, we’ve been doing just that. Our technology helped people put a man on the moon.
Official Website: www.esslsecurity.com
Job Profile: Firmware Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Locations: Bangalore
Salary: Not Disclosed
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop firmware using C/C++ in multiple environments using latest standards: FPGA, Simulator, for NAND/eHDD (Enterprise Hard Disk Drive) products.
- Follow Agile methodologies in development.
- Create design documents pertinent to the various phases of firmware development.
- You’ll be on a scrum team responsible for full stack embedded firmware development for enterprise products. This includes innovation, design, implementation and debug of data path, software algorithms, data structures, drivers needed for our large and complex software environment.
- Deliver on cutting-edge storage products with interfaces like SAS, SATA, PCIe.
- Work with cross functional teams to develop HDD products.
- Self-motivated to work both unsupervised and as part of an agile team. Collaborate to develop self and others within group.
- Understand end to end product lifecycle.
** Preferably 2022 Passed out candidates
- Bachelors +1 to 2 yrs of experience in CS, CE, EE, EC or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 8.0 GPA
- Strong knowledge in C/C++/C#, Object oriented programming, Data Structure, Algorithms
- Strong aptitude and penchant for problem solving, algorithm design, system design, and complexity analysis skills.
- You have ability to rapidly learn new technologies, complex code and develop system view.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and verbal communication.
- You’ll be a fun and enthusiastic teammate who enjoys a challenge and celebrates success. An ever positive, can-do attitude.
- Interest in storage technologies (HDD, Flash, non-volatile memory) that is the backbone and lifeline of all the technologies (Artificial Intelligence (AI) , Machine Learning (ML), Cloud, Autonomous driving, Social Media, Streaming and entertainment, E-Commerce etc)
- Familiarity with micro-controller architecture (ARM or ARC), embedded systems.
Apply Before the link Expires for Western Digital Off Campus Recruitment.