Western Union Off Campus 2022 Details:
Western Union Off Campus 2022 | Western Union Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Trainee Associate | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: Western Union Company is a global leader in cross-border, cross-currency money movement. Our omnichannel platform connects the digital and physical worlds and makes it possible for consumers and businesses to send and receive money and make payments with speed, ease, and reliability. With our global reach, Western Union moves money for better, connecting family, friends and businesses to enable financial inclusion and support economic growth.
Company Name: Western Union
Job Profile: Trainee Associate – Solution Engineering
Work Location: Pune, India
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Type: Full-Time
Trainee Associate, Solution Engineering, Pune, India
Are you looking to play a critical role in leveraging the power of innovation to enhance customer’s experience in a motivated and passionate team? Are you ready to work for a global fintech company on an advanced team that is passionate about integrating and build generic solutions that span across multiple portfolios in financial transactions?
Motivated by our values: purpose driven, globally minded, and trustworthy & respectful
Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
We’re a FinTech that’s using insight from customers and colleagues worldwide to improve financial services for families, small businesses, multinational corporations, and non-profit organizations. We’re a team of over 10,000 people spanning 200 countries and territories. We believe when money moves, better things happen.
Better requires process discipline and simplification
You will be responsible for writing IT software code using the technology & product or domain skills acquired through academic knowledge and on-the-job learning in small module projects. This is a preparatory role for you to build technical, functional & domain knowledge before you get involved in developing software modules independently. You will be required to debug software issues in small project modules and provide fixes or resolve them under the direct supervision of a manager.
Here are some skills, attributes, and qualifications you will have.
- B.E. / B.Tech. / MCA in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field is required.
- New graduates with internships in this field will be considered.
- Knowledge of Java/ .Net and related technologies
- Knowledge model-view-controller (MVC) design pattern
- Experience in developing on Windows/ Linux/Unix platforms
- Web and App server experience (IIS, Tomcat, Apache, WebLogic, etc.)
- Write small software code (100-300 LOC per day), maintain, and improve existing software code in product modules as per provided specifications, and get it reviewed by the manager or mentors in the project team. Provide bug fixes to software issues identified during the development & testing phases under the guidance of senior team members.
- Write simple proof-of-concept software projects under the strict supervision of a senior in the project team.
- Learn software languages like Java / .Net, syntax, and coding practices to be implemented in projects.
Apply Before the link Expires for Western Union Off Campus 2022.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Western Union Off Campus 2022