Whirlpool Freshers Recruitment 2023 Details:
ABOUT WHIRLPOOL CORPORATION
Whirlpool Corporation (NYSE: WHR) is committed to being the best global kitchen and laundry company, in constant pursuit of improving life at home. In an increasingly digital world, the company is driving purposeful innovation to meet the evolving needs of consumers through its iconic brand portfolio, including Whirlpool, KitchenAid, Maytag, Consul, Brastemp, Amana, Bauknecht, JennAir, Indesit, Yummly and InSinkErator. In 2022, the company reported approximately $20 billion in annual sales, 61,000 employees and 56 manufacturing and technology research centers. Additional information about the company can be found at WhirlpoolCorp.com.
Job Profile: Associate, Software Engineering
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Experience Required: 0- 5 Years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
The team you will be a part of
The Software Engineering team designs, develops or coordinates development/troubleshooting or debugging of moderately complex software programs for enhancements and new products. Performs high-level design/modeling to convert stakeholder needs into software solutions. Develops software and tools in support of design, infrastructure and technology platforms. Determines hardware compatibility and/or influences hardware design. Develops the architectural guidelines, specifications, and technical standards and communicates to stakeholders.
This role in summary
SME in own discipline, still acquiring higher skills. Builds on organizational/process knowledge, understands business needs. Solves simple problems, analyzes solution alternatives. Moderate guidance and direction needed.
Application of Technical tools:
- -Software development tools such as debuggers, emulators for validation of generated code
- -Responsible to perform MIL/SIL/PIL V&V and algorithm modeling with supervision
- -Eclipse & IAR compiler, Dymola, Matlab/Simulink toolchain
- -IBM Jazz CLM toolchain
Preferred skills and experiences
- Educational Qualification- BE 3-6 yrs ME 0-5 yrs
- Focusses on Develop & Do/Master & Teach for SME ( Operational Competency)
- -Understanding of software architecture
- -Proficient knowledge of industry standard modeling methodologies and guidelines
- -Basic of OPEX,
- Basic Product Requirements methodology.
- -Expereicned in working cross functionally and globally.
- -Proficient knowledge in control software development following structured software design and implementation practices
- -Proficient knowledge of C programming
- -Proficient / hand on experience of Matlab/Simulink/ Dymola and embedded coder tool box
- -Proficient experience with Simulink Test, V&V, Report Generation toolboxes
- -Proficient in software/hardware interfacing, advanced data acquisition and control systems such as dSPACE, ETAS, XPC, Labview etc.
- -Profcient of numerical methods and dynamic system modeling
- -Sound understanding of Motor architectures and motor control strategies
- Proficient in Product / Platform knowledge where he or she deployed
- – Proficiency in Linkage of VoC & Product functions / features (Excluding SBD/CAD)
- – Basic Awareness of all Products / Platforms of Whirlpool
- – Able to connect FMEA / DVPR / FBD / Product map with Project Execution
- – Proficient in Component Level knowledge and interfaces of component in susbsystem.
Apply Before the link Expires for Whirlpool Freshers Recruitment 2023.