Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
At Wiley Edge, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the Alumni Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Java Developer role and working onsite with a leading investment bank, located in major cities across India.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 10 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Java Developer.
Job Profile: Graduate Java Developer
Degree Required: BE/B.Tech/BCA/MCA or Related
Batch Eligible: 2021/ 2022 Batch
Work Location: Bangalore
Experience Required: Freshers
CTC: Not Disclosed
What you’ll do:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our clients as a software developer designing, building, testing and maintaining scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions.
- Participate and contribute in the entire implementation process for new applications and enhancements to existing applications
- Provide input on the overall solution design
- Build and test applications
- Meet with business partners to understand business needs
- Conduct root cause analysis and implement basic performance tuning
- Responsible for ensuring the solution meets business needs
What you need:
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject
- Graduation in 2021 or 2022.
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- Strong programming skills in Java (mandatory)
- Competitive coding experience will be an advantage
- Solid software engineering principles (data structures, OOPs, design patterns, multithreading)
- Good trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Working knowledge of database concepts (SQL, stored procs, schema design)
- Understanding of the formal software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Understanding of test-driven development
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive Hiring.