Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022 | Production Management Analyst | BE/BTech
Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
We work with clients for the long-term, taking the time upfront to understand their business and workforce requirements to ensure commercial outcomes are achieved. We source, train and hire diverse outstanding people with the skills that are most in-demand and embed them seamlessly into our clients’ teams for up to 24 months, at which point they can be converted to full-time employees. Alternatively, we can reskill a client’s employees.
Job Role: Production Management Analyst
Job Role: Graduate Java Developer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Batch Eligible: 2021 & 2022
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Bengaluru/Hyderabad
Job Description for Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022:
Production Management Analyst (0-1 year experience)
Here at Wiley Edge, we pair talented graduates with leading global businesses. We’re always on the lookout for ambitious graduates to join the Wiley Edge Graduate Program, kick-starting your tech career within an entry-level Production Management Analyst role and working onsite with a leading Investment Bank.
Our 24-month graduate program begins with 10 weeks of paid training and career coaching, where you’ll learn everything you need to hit the ground running as a Production Management Analyst.
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
After you’ve completed the paid training, you’ll have the opportunity to fast-track your career at a global investment bank.
What you’ll do for Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022:
If successful, you’ll work with one of our Investment Banking clients as a Production Management Analyst. This is a vital role in enterprise technology. Working with a global team, you’ll help support systems including algorithmic trading engines and regulatory reporting by:
- Monitoring system health
- Resolving incidents
- Investigating past incidents
- Managing the release process for new versions of software
- Automating and enhancing workflows
- Working closely with business stakeholders to resolve issues with technical systems and applications. Work is tracked using ‘tickets’.
- You’ll also regularly communicate with other technical teams including vendors, developers and infrastructure on release management and issue resolution.
What you need for Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Degree in Computer Science, Technology, or related STEM subject
- Graduation in 2021 or 2022.
- Academic aggregate of 60% or higher
- Excellent spoken and written English communication skills.
- Able to troubleshoot, problem solver, analytical thinker
- Strong Python skills
- Scripting skills, like Bash, Perl, Python, or UNIX shell.
- Proficiency with Linux (Preferred)
- SQL databases experience such as Sybase, DB2, Oracle); able to search log files and compose SQL queries.
- Network diagnostic skills and experience with networks and real-time messaging technologies (multicast, TCP/IP, UDP, SNMP)
What you’ll receive:
- Fully paid, in-depth and interactive training with a diverse group of like-minded graduates, delivered by experts with working knowledge of the field.
- A competitive graduate salary
- Pay increases every 6 months
- A flexible benefits package
- Ongoing training and pastoral care
- Invaluable industry experience and the opportunity to start a career in a desirable and competitive industry
Apply Before the link Expires for Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022.
Apply Link for Bangalore- Click here to Apply for Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022
Apply Link for Mumbai- Click here to Apply for Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022