Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022:
About Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022: Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) is a fresher’s hiring initiative to attract the best of 2022 engineering talent across the country. The objective of this initiative is to enable an equal opportunity for employment to the most deserving engineering talent in India. An enthusiastic engineering candidate should not miss this opportunity to be part of an exciting journey with Wipro!
Company Name: Wipro
Degree Required: B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
Registration for Elite NTH 2021 will open from 23rd August’21. Online assessment will be tentatively held between 20th September ’21 – 25th September ’21.
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
- Only Fulltime courses. NO Part-time or Correspondences or Distance learning education in either 10th or 12th or Degree
Year of Passing
Qualification required for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
- B.E./B. Tech. (Compulsory Degree) / ME / MTech – 5 Year Integrated courses
Branch of Study
- All Branches Allowed.
- Except Fashion Technology, Textile Engineering, Agriculture and Food technology
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
Other Criteria for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022
- One Backlog is allowed at the time of Assessment Stage.
- The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear.
- 2022- Max 3 years of GAP in education allowed (10th to graduation)
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022: 15th September 2021
Please Note for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022:
- Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 20th September’21- 27th September’21.
- It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 recruitment process.
- After clearing the online assessment, candidates will have to go through a business discussion round.
- Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belongs solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
- Please note that at any stage, whether during your online test and/or interview process or upon joining the Company, if it is brought to our notice that you have indulged in malpractices or used illegal means to clear your online assessment, the Company shall withdraw or revoke the offer with immediate effect and we reserve our rights to take suitable action against you as we may deem fit.
Apply Before the link Expires for Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022.
Click Here to Download Wipro Previous Year Placement Exam Questions Papers along with detailed solution from 2019 & 2020 (More than 500+ QUESTIONS), Expect at least 60-70% similar questions in your Wipro placement exam from this doc