Wipro Hiring For Analyst Programmer Position
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.
Company Name: Wipro
Official Website: www.wipro.com
Job Designation: Analyst Programmer
Job Location: Chennai
Experience: Freshers/ Experienced
Salary: Best in Industry
Degree Required: BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT/ ECE); BCA/ MCA
Job Description: Analyst Programmer is responsible for programming and testing the batch system to meet the needs of our clients’ requirements and provide technology support. The Analyst Programmer works closely to create a comprehensive system platform that supports all client requirements. Following the completion of system implementation and is responsible for ensuring that the batch system operates smoothly and remains current.
You Impact as an Analyst Programmer –
- Proficient in SQL and SAS program (or in JCL /DB2).
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test Plan based on requirement.
- Can independently work and lead Client for Batch Delivery.
- Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add advantage Able to write SQL Queries and SAS program.
- Performs test planning for simple to medium difficulty projects
- Health or Retirement Domain experience will give additional advantage
- Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program / code
- Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors
- Performs system analysis for low to medium difficulty projects. Advanced DB2 Relational Database and Data Model skills, writing advanced queries
- Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores
- Deep SAS Programming skills with advanced SAS functions
- Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge
- Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis with in conjunction with TBA team
- Reviews Analysis documentation updates made by team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution
- Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities
- Advanced debugging skills to resolve system defects and errors
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal, written and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influence the team towards achieving the same.
- Work with global teams efficiently and have the relevant task information flowing through all communication channels within firm.
- Proficient knowledge on at least one Domain Solution.
- Tech / B.E (iT, CSE, ECE) ,BCA+ MCA only apply for this position.
Apply before the link Expires for Wipro Hiring For Analyst Programmer Position