Wipro is hiring for the position of Test Engineer!
About Wipro Technologies
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation and leading global information technology, business process services, and consulting company. The IT giant harnesses the power of innovation-led-strategy, computing, robotics, hyper-automation, analytics, cloud and emerging technologies to help their clients adapt to the digital world and make them successful.
Company Name: Wipro Technologies
Work Location: New Delhi, Delhi, India
Job Profile: Test Engineer
Eligibility: Engineering Students
Responsibilities of the Candidate:
- Authoring test planning with appropriate knowledge of business requirements and corresponding testable requirements
- Implementing Wipro’s way of testing using Model-based testing and achieving an efficient way of test generation
- Ensuring the test cases are peer-reviewed and achieving less rework
- Working with the development team to identify and capture test cases, and ensure version
- Setting the criteria, parameters, scope/out-scope of testing and involve in UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Automating the test life cycle process at the appropriate stages through vb macros, scheduling, GUI automation, etc.
- Developing and automating tests for software validation by setting up test environments, designing test plans, developing test cases/scenarios/usage cases, and executing these cases
- Ensuring the test defects raised are as per the norm defined for project/program/account with clear description and replication patterns
- Detecting bug issues and preparing file defect reports and reporting test progress
- Designing and timely release of test status dashboard at the end of every cycle test execution to the stakeholders
- Providing feedback on usability and serviceability, trace the result to the quality risk and report it to concerned stakeholders
- Formulation & prioritization knowledge
- Client centricity skills
- Execution Excellence
- Passion for Results
Apply Before the link Expires for Wipro is hiring for the position of Test Engineer.