Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
About Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. Thierry Delaporte has served as CEO and managing director of Wipro since July 2020. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India.
Official Website: www.wipro.com
Job Profile: Project Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers
Work Location: Across India
CTC: Rs 3.5 LPA
Eligibility Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- 10th Standard: Pass
- 12th Standard: Pass
- Graduation – 60% or 6.0 CGPA and above as applicable by the University guidelines
Year of Passing
- 2021 or 2022
Qualification required for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Bachelor of Computer Application – BCA
- Bachelor of Science- B.Sc. Eligible Streams-Computer Science, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics, Electronics and Physics
Evaluation Process Registration –> Online Assessment –> Business discussion –> Offer Letter
Other Criteria for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022
- Mandatory to have studied Core Mathematics as one subject in Graduation.
- Business Maths & Applied Maths will NOT be considered as Core Mathematics in Graduation.
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- No Gaps are allowed in Graduation. Graduation should be completed within 3 years.
- Education should be regular full time only in 10th, 12th and Graduation recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- Max of 1 active backlog till the interview stage. Offers will be meted out subject to all backlog clearances.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
- Candidates who have participated in the selection process held by Wipro in the last three months are not eligible.
Period: (INR Per Month)
1st Year STIPEND: 15,000 + 488 (ESI) + Joining Bonus of 75k
2nd Year STIPEND: 17,000 +533 (ESI)
3rd Year STIPEND: 19,000 + 618 (ESI)
Fourth Year: 23,000
Merge Bonuses for the 1st 3 years post completion of the M.Tech degree.
Post the completion of the program, designation will be Senior Project Engineer and compensation will range from INR 6,00,000 p.a onwards depending on performance.
• M.Tech degree fully sponsored by Wipro.
• Group Life Insurance of INR 14 Lakhs p.a
• Group Personal Accident Cover of INR 12 lakhs p.a
On joining, candidates would be required to sign a service agreement for 60 months
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment details appended for your reference.
- Online Assessment (80 minutes)
- Aptitude Test – Verbal, Analytical, Quantitative (Each section has 20 minutes/ 20 questions)
- Written Communication Test (20 minutes)
- Upon selection in the Online Assessment, candidates will be required to go through Business Discussion Round
- Candidates who have participated in any selection process held by Wipro in last 3 months are not Eligible
- It will solely be at the discretion of Wipro to permit / restrict participation of any candidate, whether eligible or not, in the selection process of WILP.
Last date to apply: May 25, 2022
Online assessment to be completed by June 30, 2022
Online assessment will be informed via registered Email later
For any queries/clarifications, please reach out to [email protected] using the subject line ‘WILP – 2022′, the same will be responded within 3 working days.
Apply before the link Expires for Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022 .
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Wipro Off Campus 2022