Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
WisdmLabs Off Campus Drive Details:
About The Company:
We at WisdmLabs build creative and effective web solutions with WordPress. Being associated with WordPress for over 7 years now, we have worked across different gamuts of design & development related to WordPress. Today, we have the necessary expertise in dealing with the most complex projects clients have asked from us. A good amount of these can be read and understood via. our blog here – http://goo.gl/a4vqIo From developing custom-built eCommerce, Event management, and Learning based websites; right to simple responsive client portfolios over Genesis and Themefuse, our team has achieved an expert level of proficiency in terms of quality and service delivery.
Job Location: Pan India(Permanent remote working)
Desired Experience: Freshers
Course Specialization: B.E/B.Tech(CS/IT)//BCA/MCA/MSc.IT/Msc.ICT
Target Batch: 2021
Probation/Training Period: 4-6 Months
Salary: During Training Period: INR 15,000 per month
After Training Period: INR 3.6 LPA
(The final CTC will depend upon candidate’s performance in the interview and will be at the company’s discretion)
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Tentative date of joining: immediate
– Designing and implementing new features and functionalities.
– Technical help in resolving the support requests.
– Creating and maintaining documentation of the work.
– As a PHP developer, you will work on cutting edge, contemporary software platforms implementing custom CMS, eCommerce, or WorkFlow solutions based on WordPress, Moodle, Magento, SugarCRM, etc.
– WordPress Developer, responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress plugins.
Skill Set Required:
– Hands-on PHP.
– ReactJS knowledge.
– Git version control system.
– Package Manager Composer
– Knowledge of web servers (Nginx/Apache)
– REST/Web service APIs
– Passion for programming
– Sound coding logic and analytical ability to design test scenarios and debug issues
– Ability to work in a disciplined manner, follow standards, processes & rules
– Keen interest in research about the latest web technologies and advancements
– Enthusiasm to learn new technologies and incorporate them in the new offerings/solutions
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Online Test
– HR Screening
– Technical Round
– Final Round
Apply Before the link Expires for WisdmLabs Off Campus Drive
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for WisdmLabs Off Campus Drive