Xactly has helped thousands of companies and millions of sellers around the world beat their revenue targets. Using the Xactly Intelligent Revenue Platform, leaders look past the current quarter to create revenue streams for long-term growth. It is the only solution that aligns seller behavior with boardroom strategy to create a resilient, predictable and profitable business.
We deliver this 100% cloud solution by unleashing human potential. Our employees live our CARE values by focusing on customers’ success and treat every user of our products as a member of our family. Every one of us is accountable to keep our word, own our mistakes and show up with an optimistic spirit. We respect each other and value the differences that make us diverse. And we strive for excellence in everything we do – from the innovation in our products to the fun at our events.
Job Profile: Associate QA Engineer
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech
Experience Required: 1-2 Years
Work Location: Bangalore
As a Quality Engineer at Xactly, you will be responsible for quality assurance related activities and following the complete end-to-end testing lifecycle including testing the products existing and new features, automating test cases, reporting bugs, etc. You will be trained well on all aspects i.e. Products training, Automation tools & infrastructure, CI/CD etc. ensuring their success in scrum teams. Xactly QE team members work with the cutting edge tools & technologies like Selenium Webdriver, Java, TestNG, Maven, RestAssure, Nightwatch, VMWare, Jenkins, Docker, OpenNebula, Jmeter to name a few. At Xactly, we believe everyone has a unique story to tell, and these small differences between us have a big impact. When bright, diverse minds come together, we’re challenged to think different ways, generate creative ideas, be more innovative, and take on new perspectives. Our customers come from different cultures and walks of life all around the world, and we believe our teams should reflect that to build strong and lasting relationships
Xactly’s QE team is a rapidly growing & very well diversified team with very strong focus on cutting-edge test automation tools & technologies. We are a very strong team comprising of 35+ members spread across our engineering centers in San Jose, Denver andBangalore (India). All engineers in QE team are encouraged to operate independently and with highest levels of accountability. Each QE engineer works with tight-knit team of back-end developers, front-end developers, Product Managers in the scrum teams with laser focus on producing high quality code & products for our customers.
THE SKILL SET
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field is required
- 1-2 years of experience in a QA or testing environment
- Ability to develop test strategy, design test plans and test cases
- Experience in an Agile Scrum methodology
- Programming experience in one OOP language such as Java
- Strong SQL query knowledge
WITHIN ONE MONTH, YOU’LL:
- Attend New Hire Training
- Learn the Dev and QE processes
- Gain exposure to Xactly QE tools & technologies
- Participate in scrum development process
- Get to know your team
WITHIN THREE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Learn Xactly’s SaaS technology stack
- Learn the Xactly product & feature suite
- Learn Xactly QE automation frameworks, tools & technologies
- Participate in QE activities like test planning & automations in scrum teams
WITHIN SIX MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Ensure best QE practices are being used
- Ensure that we are releasing high quality releases
- Participate & contribute towards Product & feature releases
- Perform RCA’s on Production Escapes and ensure corrective actions are implemented.
WITHIN TWELVE MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Gain expertise in Xactly product you are working on
- Take full ownership of features/modules you are responsible for testing.
- Work closely with your scrum teams is sprint planning & feature design discussions
- Continuously work on process improvements in your team to minimize production defect escapes
BENEFITS & PERKS
● Paid Time Off (PTO)
● Comprehensive Health and Accidental Insurance Coverage
● Tuition Reimbursement
● XactlyFit Gym/Fitness Program Reimbursement
● Free snacks onsite(if you work in office)
● Generous Employee Referral Program
● Free Parking and Subsidized Bus Pass (a go-green initiative!)
● Wellness program
Apply Before the link Expires.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply