Xencia Off Campus Freshers Hiring Details:
Xencia, headquartered in Bangalore with offices and delivery centres in Chennai, Singapore and USA, is a Born in the Cloud Company and helps organizations embrace public cloud seamlessly. We UNLEASH THE POWER OF CLOUD with our XEN (Transformational Experience) Framework.
Job Profile: Cloud Engineer – Trainee
Company Name: Xencia Technology Solutions Pvt Ltd
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Experience Required: Freshers
About the job
The successful candidate will work to implement, maintain, and manage multiple cloud implementations for Azure Customers. As a key member of the team, you will work closely with Cloud Engineers and Senior Cloud Engineers within team and directly with clients to ensure the availability, security, and reliability of cloud deployments. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Microsoft Azure compute, storage and networking infrastructure and experience with cloud-based Linux and Windows applications on Azure.
- Handling Microsoft Azure Virtual Machines.
- Deploying Azure VMs (Windows Server and Linux) in a highly available environment.
- Perform configuration management and disaster recovery tasks on your new environment.
- Microsoft Azure IaaS Monitoring and Management, manage and monitor IaaS deployments by Log Analytics and Log Search to “drill down” into the most important data in your IaaS systems.
- Using PowerShell to deploy resources and repeatable deployments with ARM templates.
- Work on Microsoft Azure Networking.
- Design virtual networks to support workloads with the highest security and performance.
- Explore configuring hybrid connectivity between on-premises environments and Azure, and how to monitor network performance to comply with service-level agreements.
- Automating Deployment and Scale of Azure IaaS Solution script, automate, and scale Azure deployments.
- Dive into automation technology options within Azure.
- Keep learning the new ways to use PowerShell and JSON templates to define and deploy services to Azure, and how to scale resources in Azure.
Apply Before the link Expires for Xencia Off Campus Freshers Hiring