Top MNC's like Tech Mahindra, Amazon, Philips and Zensar are Hiring Freshers via AMCAT!!! Register Now
Xylem Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced infrastructure analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. The Company’s more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Headquartered in Rye Brook, New York with 2017 revenue of $4.7 billion, Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands.
Job Profile : Graduate Engineer Trainee
Work Location : Vadodara Gujarat
Salary : Not Disclosed
Experience Required: 0-5 Years
Overview of Growth Center:
India Technology Center (ITC) helps Growth centers of Xylem such as AWS, Treatment and Analytics in wide range of activities that include New Product Development, Value Engineering, Sustain Engineering and Software development. We partner with them to anticipate and respond to evolving business needs with innovation in sensing and communications technologies, data analytics and services.
Brief Description/Job Summary (this section is to be used for postings on social media outlets – examples below):
ITC Vadodara campus seeks to hire a Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)/ Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control Engineer who can participate in Industry 4.0 implementation initiative for Xylem Production facilities worldwide which gives exposure to the development process from definition to deployment along with Maintaining and improve existing applications. In this position, the suitable candidate will be responsible for assisting end users in the implementation of their specific software requirements & other related responsibilities. Candidate should have sound technical knowledge the successful candidate must have excellent communication & interpersonal skill. If you are excited and passionate, we want to hear from you!
Register for Recruitables - India's Biggest Off-Campus Hiring Drive with salary up to INR 25 LPA Register Now
Essential Duties/Principal Responsibilities:
- Independent execution of with Cross-browser coding, testing, and debugging.
- Working on web application development using ASP.NET or JAVA
- Working with HTML, CSS, and other UI technologies along with MS SQL Database, Kepserver
- Independently perform the task and can mentor the peers.
- Communicate with cross-functional and cross-cultural team.
- Willing to travel local/global site for short to long duration based on need.
Minimum Qualifications: Education, Experience, Skills, Abilities, License/Certification:
- Fulltime B.Tech/ M.Tech (Computer Science/Electronics/Instrumentation & Control) qualification
- Secured >60% (first class) in all the attempts since SSC examination without any backlog.
- 0-5 years of experience.
- Knowledge of Java Script & Thingworx will be an added advantage
- GATE scholar is preferred.
- Excellent technical knowledge.
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
Apply Before the link Expires for Xylem Off Campus Drive 2023.
Apply Link- Click here to Apply for Xylem Off Campus Drive 2023