Yardi Software Off Campus Hiring Details:
Yardi is dedicated to the design, development, and support of real estate investment management and property management software. We offer full business solutions for every real estate market, including multifamily, single family, affordable, public, senior and military housing as well as office, industrial, and retail market segments. Yardi has the highest commitment to quality, innovation, responsiveness, and customer focus. With over 40 offices and 6,500 employees worldwide, Yardi is positioned to help you effectively manage your portfolio more efficiently and competitively.
Job Profile: Software Engineer Trainee
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
Batch Eligible: Any Batch
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: 5.5 LPA
Work Location: Pune
- Degree and Stream: B.E./B.Tech (Computer Science and Information Technology) and MCA
- Good Communication and basic knowledge of SQL
- Excellent communication skills: Oral and Written Communication
- Training/Probation: 6 Months (CTC during training will be same as offered annual CTC)
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Strong Analytical and Troubleshooting skills. Ready to work in SQL application support.
- Design, Develop and Maintain Custom solutions specific to Client requirements.
- Communicate and provide technical consultancy to Yardi Functional Consultants and Clients.
- Should be able to learn and use Corporate Reporting and Development tools like SSRS, Crystal Report Writer,
- Microsoft Office or Adobe Acrobat, and in-house developed Reporting tools.
- Uses corporate-approved sourced control applications (e.g., Microsoft Team Foundations) to maintain code changes.
- Writing complex SQL scripts required for Reporting purposes.
- Should be able to use various Performance measurement tools and be aware of different optimization tools.
- Should follow corporate processes with respect to deliverables.
- Technical Virtual Interviews
Candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.