Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022 | Yodlee Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Software Engineer | BE/BTech/ME/MTech
About Company: Yodlee started its operations in Redwood Shores, CA in the United States and that remains the company€™s headquarters. It also has offices in the United Kingdom and in Bangalore with headcount over 700+ employee worldwide. Yodlee is a Financial Platform organization and was founded in 1999 by a group of tech-savvy entrepreneurs (Venkat Rangan – a professor at the University of California, San Diego; Sam Inala, Ramakrishna ‘Schwark’ Satyavolu, Srihari Sampath Kumar – erstwhile Microsoft employees; Sukhinder Singh – earlier at Amazon.com and Junglee; and P Sreeranga Rajan – a researcher at Fujitsu Labs and at that time also a researcher at Stanford Research Institute) with a common vision to deliver on the true promise of the Internet and make it a valuable, productive, personalized experience for every user.
Company Name: Yodlee
Job Profile: Software Engineer
Experience Required: From 0 to 2 year(s) of experience
Work Location: Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
CTC: ₹ 7,00,000 – 7,50,000 P.A.
Yodlee is seeking talented and passionate Engineers in Information Analytics and Engineering team to innovate & build next generation aggregation platform powering Yodlee suite of financial products
Our team develops and operates aggregation platform, powering financial data for millions of users across thousands of data sources. We innovate with technology to simplify and automate aggregation, deliver best financial Data in an efficient way to our users.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Analyze business requirements and suggest solutions leading to Design, Develop, test and deliver of Software to meet the Goals
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns; Unit Test and Fix defects.
- Build new, reusable components and optimize them for maximum performance
- Build good rapport with various Project stakeholders i.e Technical Product managers, QA, Scrum Master, Dev Manager, SRE and users
- Coordinate with architects and business experts across the application to translate objectives into innovative solutions
- Develop code with established standards/best practices around security, scalability and performance.
Desired technical skills:
- Core Java, J2EE and Spring Framework
- HTML, Java Script, JSON, Reactjs & Redux , Responsive design , UI/UX experience is desirable
- SQL, PL/SQL, XML, AJAX, Kafka
- Web services and Restful services is a plus
- High Quality in Java coding standards and test driven development.
- Good Understanding and ability to work with Agile practices
Behavioral Skills required for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022:
- Self-Motivated and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and reasoning skills with an ability to visualize systems and outcomes.
- A passion for solving problems and providing effective solutions
- Outstanding all-round communication skills and ability to work collaboratively
Apply Before the link Expires for Yodlee Off Campus Drive 2022