Zaloni Off Campus Details:
About Company: Zaloni simplifies big data for transformative business insights. We work with pioneering enterprises to modernize their data architecture and operationalize their data lakes to incorporate data into everyday business practices. Zaloni’s data management platform, Arena, provides total control throughout the data pipeline from ingestion to analytics, with comprehensive data management, governance and self-service data preparation capabilities for IT and business users. A leader in big data for more than a decade, Zaloni’s expertise is deep, spans multiple industries, and has proven invaluable to customers at many of the world’s top companies. We are proud to be recognized by CRN’s 2017 Big Data 100 list, Forbes top 20 big data companies to work for, and Red Herring’s Top 100 North America Award.
Company Name: Zaloni
Job Profile: Associate Software Engineer
Job Type: Platform Ops
Work Location: Guwahati, Assam
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: All new graduate engineers participate in a Product Bootcamp when they join Zaloni. Bootcamp is a training program that lasts approximately 48 weeks where you gain insight into the range of product work happening across Zaloni by supporting multiple clients while identifying your passions and strengths and aligning them to a team where you will have the most impact. Upon successful completion of the program, you will be placed in a team that best suits your areas of interest, networking events, and professional development opportunities across all our technology groups. Connect with other engineers who are starting their career at Zaloni and build a network that you can rely on to support your growth and best interests!
- Effectively communicate (initial response) support ticket information to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Work closely with teams across India and US
- Identify problems with low priority (P3 and P4), solve them through understanding, define them logically, and document them properly in the Support portal – Confluence or Wiki
- Troubleshoot multiple types of environments and take ownership of problem isolation and resolution as well as bug reporting
- Monitor specified critical paths related to the program(s)/project(s)
- Work in an Agile environment
- Escalate tickets/issues whenever they require assistance
- Test scripts written by senior team members
- Test hotfixes and CFD during Support acceptance
- Study KBs and Arena docs and report any discrepancies to senior team members
- BE/BTECH in Information Technology/Computer Science OR MCA/MSc(IT)
- Basic knowledge of software development principles and architecture
- Willingness to demonstrate increasingly complex problem-solving and creative thinking
- Solid oral and written communication skills, especially around analytical concepts, and methods
- Minimum 60% from Class 10 onwards
- Knowledge of Python and Linux
- Understanding of Big Data technologies, such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, Sqoop, etc.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, such as AWS or Google Cloud, is preferable
- Proficient in providing quality support to our customers for diagnosing, reproducing big data product issues
- Motivated to explore and study new technologies to continue upgrading with the latest technological change in the market
- Ability to communicate regularly with management on program status and escalate major problems or issues to management
- Understanding of projects that use Linux, Java, Python, data analysis, data science, machine learning, deep learning, or artificial intelligence, data structures, and algorithms.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zaloni Off Campus
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Zaloni Off Campus