Zeta Freshers Recruitment 2022 Details:
Zeta Freshers Recruitment 2022 | Zeta Off Campus 2022 | Intern, HR Technology | Any Graduates
About Company: Zeta® is in the business of providing a full-stack, cloud-native, API-first neo-banking platform including a digital core and a payment engine for issuance of credit, debit, and prepaid products that enable legacy banks and new-age fintech institutions to launch modern retail and corporate fintech products. Co-founded by Bhavin Turakhia (CEO) and Ramki Gaddipati (CTO), Zeta currently provides its platform and products to BFSI issuers in India, Asia, and LATAM. Zeta’s products are used by banks like RBL Bank, IDFC First Bank, and Kotak Mahindra Bank, 14000 corporates and over 2 million users. Zeta is a SOC 2, ISO 27001, ISO 9001:2008, PCI DSS certified company. Zeta has over 900 employees and clocks over 1 million transactions per day.
Job Profile: Intern, HR Technology
Company Name: Zeta Suite
Work Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Degree Required: Any Graduates
Experience Required: Freshers
Job Description: As a Human Resources Technology intern, you will spend your time working on key HR projects and initiatives across the BU and get exposed to the various HR functions and processes. You will own and drive projects across the BU. Work assignments will be exciting, challenging, and with a steep learning curve.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Partner with Business HR Teams, CoEs, and other stakeholders to identify, document, and execute existing HR processes on the HRMS.
- Identify areas of improvement in the existing HR processes.
- Understanding and executing actions and transactions on the HRMS tool.
- Support in HRMS configurations to be aligned with the actual HR Processes.
- Carry out System Audits to keep track of the HR processes and SLAs.
- Support in formalizing the To be processed for the HR activities that are currently happening offline.
- Identify scope of automation in the existing HR process that may be happening on the HRMS or offline.
- Support in identifying key data items and methodologies for integration of HRMS with other tools in the HR ecosystem.
- MBA in HR or a Good understanding of HR processes
- B.E/ B. Tech in IT/ CS or Good understanding of technology interfaces, and functioning of HRMS platforms.
- Well versed with MS Suite/ Google suite products like MS Excel, Google Sheets etc.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zeta Freshers Recruitment 2022.