Zinier Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Who We Are:
Zinier is a global company headquartered in San Mateo, California, with offices in Latin America, Singapore, Bengaluru, Australia, and Portugal and backed by leading investors including Accel Partners and Founders Fund.
Job Profile: QA Intern
Work Location: Bangalore, IN
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Department: Engineering
We Are Passionate About Our Vision
80% of the workers across the globe are Deskless. These are the people who keep our lights on and gas flowing, build roads and bridges, run our manufacturing factories, ensure that we get healthcare service, and provide us reliable phone and internet connectivity. As entrepreneurs, have we considered solving their problems and making them more productive?
If you are still reading, and connect compassionately about this underserved segment, come and join us to drive Technology Equity in the global workforce.
At Zinier, we are on a mission to enable these 2.7 B Deskless Workers achieve greater success for themselves and the world around them. Guided by a deep understanding of their needs, we design software experiences that enable every Deskless Worker to excel in the field.
Why we exist
Services shape how we live. Electricity lights up our homes. The Internet opens up our worlds. Cellular phones keep us connected no matter where we are. We take for granted the things we can turn on with the flip of a switch. But when even one of the services we depend on isn’t available, the day can quickly start to go sideways.
For organizations that provide these services, some of the most important work happens in the field — in neighborhoods, across open spaces, and along millions of last miles that criss-cross the country. Every moment of downtime matters, which is why Zinier exists. Zinier empowers organizations to work smarter — from the main office to the field — to solve problems quickly, fix things before they break, and keep people in the rhythm of their days.
To do this, Zinier has created a scalable platform powered by AI-driven insights and intelligent automation that helps field service teams work smarter, better, faster, and more efficiently. We help organizations automate routine tasks so the people in the field can focus on putting their expertise to work. We work with customers in telecom and energy.
What We’re Looking For
We are looking for an Intern(2021-2022 Pass out) for Software QA Engineer role to join our rapidly expanding platform and product development team. This role is primarily responsible for automating and testing solutions built using the Zinier platform and products. The primary focus of this engineer will be to build automation test scripts, test plans and troubleshoot failures in existing applications.
- Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Candidates should be 2021-2022 Pass out.
- Perform thorough regression testing for release activities and document the efforts.
- Identify, record, and document thoroughly and track bug
- Document the automation test cases and write automation scripts
- Monitor the automation runs, analyze the failures to provide fixes.
- Understanding of both white box and black box testing.
- Good understanding and knowledge on API, Mobile and Web Application testing
- A commitment to doing the right things the right way.
- Problem solver, comfortable taking the initiatives for innovation.
- Friendly, approachable and collaborative team player who enjoys working with people from across the globe
- Tests the solution with the customer experience in mind
Apply before the link Expires for Zinier Off Campus Drive 2022.