Zocdoc Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring Details:
Zocdoc’s mission is to give power to the patient. To do that, we’ve built the leading healthcare marketplace that makes it easy to find and book in-person or virtual care in all 50 states, across +200 specialties and +12k insurance plans. By giving patients the ability to see and choose, we give them power. In doing so, we can make healthcare work like every other consumer sector, where businesses compete for customers, not the other way around. In time, this will drive quality up and prices down.
Job Profile: Customer Service Associate
Degree Required: B.E/B. Tech/Any degree
Experience Required: Freshers
Salary: Not Disclosed
Work Location: Pune
Zocdoc is the tech company at the beginning of a better healthcare experience. Every day, we are driven by our mission to give power to the patient, building products and services that simplify and streamline the overall healthcare journey for patients and providers, delivering the modern healthcare experience they expect and deserve.
Healthcare moves slow. We move fast. Patients deserve speed and convenience.
Your Impact on our mission:
As a Customer Service Associate, you’ll be responsible for solving problems before they exist and creating magical moments for Zocdoc patients that inspire a strong connectivity between user and brand. If you have a passion for delivering amazing customer service experiences for a customer obsessed company that is truly making an impact, this is the role for you. As a Zocdoc’r, you will realize, our customer service team touts an incredible, supportive, and hands on culture.
You’ll enjoy this role if you are:
- A natural optimist, bring an empathetic and enthusiastic approach to problem solving, and a master of building authentic connections with our customers: you genuinely enjoy and find fulfillment in helping others and it shows through your interactions
- A team player, who enjoys working in a highly collaborative (and extremely fun) team environment
- Driven and motivated by providing best in class customer service experiences that leave a lasting positive impression and inspire continued utilization and advocacy of our products
- Highly adaptable with a learners mindset, and someone who is excited to learn new techniques and systems
Your day to day is:
- Supporting patients via chat, email, and phone ensuring a seamless Zocdoc experience
- International market experience will be preferred
- Using your multitasking abilities to field requests from multiple users simultaneously
- Applying your problem-solving skills to answer patients questions and make sure they get the appointments they need
You’d be successful in this role if you have:
- A great deal of initiative, resourcefulness, attention to detail, and sense of ownership
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills, sharp focus, and the ability to flourish in both independent and collaborative settings
- Top-notch customer service skills (experience at a service-based company is a plus)
- The ability to quickly learn and thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- A passion for improving the lives of people through technology is a must
- An incredible team of smart and supportive people
- A competitive compensation package, including attractive medical insurance
- Daycare/creche facility for kids
- L&D offerings + a free LinkedIn learning account
- Corporate wellness programs with Headspace
- Cellphone and wifi reimbursement
- Competitive parental leave
- Annual sponsored health check ups
- Sabbatical leave (over 5 years)
Apply Before the link Expires for Zocdoc Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring.