Zscaler Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Zscaler is one of the most exciting technology companies around. Our mission is simple – it is to revolutionize Internet security through the magic of cloud computing. We are the leading, most innovative firm in a $35 billion market – security – and our passion is to bring cloud computing to Internet security just like Salesforce.com did to CRM. More than 5,000 organizations around the world are already using Zscaler – including amazing brands like General Electric, Nestle, NBC, and NATO – and more than 13 million people across more than 200 countries are protected by our systems every single day. We are a well-funded Software as a Service company and are growing extremely fast, which means incredible career and growth opportunities for passionate and talented people that are ambitious and driven to be the best. We’ll offer you an opportunity to make a difference, and you will get to work in a fun, fast paced environment where you can excel at what you do and create.
Job Profile: Customer Support Associate I
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/BSC/BCA
Work Location : Chandigarh
Event Location Online
Salary: Not Disclosed
Job Description for Zscaler Off Campus Drive Hiring
The Customer service agent will be required to handle customer interactions (both inbound and outbound) over email and phone calls. The job responsibilities also includes sending communications, assisting with Datacentre migrations and working on projects assigned to the customer experience team. He / She should be proactive in responding to and handling different queries of the customer.
Key Responsibilities for Zscaler Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- Manage outbound communication with respect to scheduled changes, upgrades and migrations.
- Should be able to drive customer engagements as per the project(s) assigned.
- Should be able to maintain the balance between the customer’s requirements and business.
- Maintain and share daily progress report.
Qualifications for Zscaler Off Campus Drive Hiring
Key Competencies Required:
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written)
- Must be driver and self-starter, motivated willing to go above and beyond “CAN-DO” attitude
- Must be aware of every aspect related to the organization in terms of processes, products and services and policy procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and drive customer engagements following a defined process
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent customer management/time management and project management skills
- Ability to drive closures with customers
- Need basic understanding of TCP/IP and Networking.
- Any CCNA/CCDP certification is a good value add
Apply before the link Expires for Zscaler Off Campus Drive Hiring