Zycus Off Campus Hiring Details:
About Company: Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Company Name: Zycus
Job profile: DevOps Engineer
Experience Required: Freshers ONLY
Degree Required: BE / B.TECH/ M.TECH / MCA
Work Location: Pune, Maharashtra, India
Zycus is looking for Tech Savvy Devops Engineers having new-age automation understanding to work in our COE team, with an experience of 0-2 years.
JOB DESCRIPTION for Zycus Off Campus Hiring:
- End to end implementation of tools, processes and technologies to boost Zycus DevOps maturity.
- Analyze and identify opportunities and gaps in the Zycus platform to increase application reliability.
- Build deployment and configuration automation for Zycus production infrastructure.
- Build frameworks for monitoring and troubleshooting zycus production issues.
Must have skillset for Zycus Off Campus Hiring:
- Any Programming or Scripting languages
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Eager to learn and explore new technologies
- Strong in RnD and a go-getter to complete assigned tasks aggressively
- Innovative and out-of-the-box problem-solving approach
- Fluent communication skills
DevOps Skills you would learn if selected for this job:
- Programming/Scripting – Python, Groovy & Shell
- Configuration management tool – Ansible
- Linux OS – RHEL, CentOS & Ubuntu (OS level, hosts files etc.)
- CI/CD through Jenkins
- Docker and Kubernetes
(Would be an added advantage if you have knowhow of any of the above)
Job Profile Expectations:
- Understand requirements and create DevOps Pipelines for new products
- Deliver quality tasks within given timeline and high quality
- Weekend support (mostly Saturdays during downtime) for Production & Staging deployment
- Highly responsive & quick TAT to CI/CD issues faced by team
- Be agile to changing priorities
- Apply SDLC in DevOps to Build, Test & Deploy Applications Faster
Other Skills you would learn if selected:
- Hashicorp Consul and Nomad
- Nexus repository & build promotion
- VMWare Virtualization
- AWS Concepts & APIs
- Icinga & Dynatrace
- CI/CD through GoCD
- Nginx & HA Proxy
- Managing and maintaining load balancers, proxies, webservers, Queues, Caches etc.
- Network Infrastructure
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Apply Before the link Expires for Zycus Off Campus Hiring.
Apply Link- Click Here to Apply for Zycus Off Campus Hiring