Zycus Walk-in Drive Hiring Details:
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user experience to the end-users.
Job Profile: Product Technical Analyst
Degree Required: B.E/B.Tech/MBA
Experience Required: 0 – 1 year
Batch Eligible: 2022 – 23
CTC: Rs 4,50,000 – 5,00,000/- LPA
Work Location Mumbai
- Zycus is looking to hire BE / MBA 2022 – 23 graduates as Product Technical Analyst and is organizing a Walk-In drive on 02nd September, 2023 at our office in Mumbai, Seepz, Andheri East.
- In this role, you will be part of a US Delivery Team and work with our global customers in supporting our AI-driven procurement solution and serve as a subject matter expert on Zycus Procurement Performance and Spend Analytics application.
As a Product Technical Analyst at Zycus, you will:
- Serve as Product Technical Analyst on Zycus Procurement Applications (Source to Pay)
- Work on all aspects of Zycus Support Desk and be the first point of Contact for Customers having queries/ issues related to Zycus products & be available on email/ chat/ call mediums for the Customer concerns
- Work with the Technical Account Management Team to ensure deliverables are on-time, increase efficiency and resolve issues for customers by coordinating with multiple Teams from Zycus & Customer side to achieve Customer Satisfaction
- Participate and contribute to best practices (tools/process), knowledge sharing & find ways to automate and ideate new things to enhance Customer experience, reduce manual efforts and suggest new processes
- Work with customers and internal stakeholders while participating and facilitating testing including User Acceptance Testing
- Evaluate and suggest innovative solutions and workarounds for customer requirements
- Work efficiently on, Zycus products configuration, Incident Management Tools, MS-Excel, etc.
- Provide strong technical understanding of Zycus product with the ability to discuss and demonstrate the Zycus Solution and how it may be configured to meet a customer’s business needs.
- Education: MBA/Engineering Graduate (B.E./B.Tech) in Computer Science/ Chemical/Mechanical/Electronics/IT
- Experience Level: 0-1 years
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to work 24*7 shifts .
- Flexible, enthusiastic approach to work including a strong desire to learn new tools & techniques to solve business problems.
- Ability to collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to learn, execute and excel. Multitask and work with priorities
Salary Range: INR 4,50,000 to INR 5,00,000
Walk-In Drive Date: 02nd September, 2023
Time: 10:000 AM to 4:00 PM
Zycus Infotech Pvt Ltd.
Plot No GJ-07, SEEPZ++, SEEPZ, MIDC, Andheri East, Mumbai MH 400096.
1. Candidates need to apply for the job online before the Walk-in (https://zycus.skillate.com/jobs/54683)
2. Carry your resume, 1 color passport size photograph and Aadhar Card copy along with the original
3. Our office is in a high-security zone, and you will need a gatepass therefore candidates are requested to reach SEEPZ, Gate no -3 and call our reception for a Gate Pass on this number – Contact: 022 – 66407676